Tracking citationМарина Дей
Find out the cost of citation tracking
Today, the most credible international scientific citation databases are Web of Science and Scopus. They include high-quality publications in various fields of science, which is why they are key sources not only for finding scientific information, but also for analyzing citations.
Significance of citation
One of the significant points in assessing the scientific productivity of authors or organizations is considered to be the citation rates of publications, which are determined using the Scopus and WoS database tools.
The main indicators are:
- The number of publications is a factor in the scientific productivity of the author.
- Citation is an indicator of the author’s scientific credibility, demonstrating the impact their research has on the work of other scientists.
- Index Hirsch is a score displaying scientific efficacy of a scientist based on the nimber of publications and their citations by other scientists (more detailed information via the link “Analysis of increasing index Hirsch”).
Providing a service for tracking citations, the specialists of our company, first of all, analyze these indicators and give appropriate recommendations to the authors on how to improve and optimize them.
Why citation tracking is necessary:
- to evaluate the effectiveness and potential of their scientific work;
- to decide on the list of most relevant journals for the publication of new papers;
- to identify the most relevant areas of research;
- to find partners for cooperation or co-authorship;
- to improve the level in international rankings;
- to evaluate your achievements and achievements of your colleagues.
Our team of professionals will help to cope with these and many other difficulties associated with the publishing process.
Find out the cost of citation tracking
The service “Tracking citation” provided by E-science.space includes:
- Analysis of the author’s profile in international databases
- Compliance with all technical points about organizing citations
- Selection of articles as close as possible to the subject
- Making citations according to the requirements of the journals
- Organic citations of papers in relevant articles
- Consulting and informational support by our company’s manager about all stages of work
Increasing the author’s citation index is the right way to not only local but also to international development. It has an impact on the rating of a scientist in the scientific world, which gives them the following advantages:
– to be invited to cooperate or to take part in co-authorship not only by their own colleagues but from foreign ones;
– proposals from journals to become a reviewer or to join the editorial board;
– increasing the chances of receiving grant funding;
– the possibility of publishing in high-ranking journals of Scopus and Web of Science;
– conditions for conducting new and larger-scale research.
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually, based on several factors:
- The level of difficulty of the work on the article, the quality/lack of structure, academic translation, etc.
- Your requirements for indicators of publications (quartile, H-index, restrictions on countries publishing the journals, etc.)
- Time limitations
- Publication fee to the editorial office of the journal.
- After conducting a preliminary audit of your article, our managers will announce the final cost of the academic translation to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What will you get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.