Find out the cost of Publishing in the Scopus Journals
What is Scopus?
Scopus is a leading bibliographic and abstract database that includes journals of various topics. Scientists from all over the world publish their articles in the journals indexed by the Scopus database to achieve their goals: obtaining a scientific title/degree and, defending a thesis, applying for a grant, meeting university requirements, increasing the citation index of a scientist, etc.
How to publish an article in Scopus?
Publishing your article in Scopus means making yourself known to the whole world, presenting your work to the scientific community, it is very honorable both for the author and for the university and the country they represent.
However, as prestigious as it is, it is just as difficult for authors who do not know all the nuances of the publication process to publish their article.
The first problem faced by the author is the correct structure of the material. In addition to the general requirements for the length and structure of a scientific article, each journal has its own specific rules that must be followed when submitting an article. This may affect not only the speed of consideration by the editors of your material, but also their decision to accept or refuse publication.
The second and main difficulty for the author is the correct selection of the journal for submission. At the moment, the Scopus database includes more than 30 000 journals with different topics and subject areas. In order to make the right choice, the author will need a lot of time to select suitable journals specifically for their subject, the publication in which will be counted for their scientific purposes. The correct selection of the publication can also affect the speed of reviewing the article, because journals willingly accept for publication works that are fully consistent with their subject area and will be interesting and important to their readers.
In addition to the above, the publication process requires constant involvement, especially at the peer review stage. The editors may request any additional information or make certain edits, for which they give a limited amount of time.
Our team of professionals will help to cope with these and many other difficulties associated with the publishing process.
Order a publication in Scopus
You can submit a request for the publishing process in SCOPUS
Considering the many years of experience of our specialists e-science. company has developed for you a comprehensive service “Publication in the Scopus Journals”, which includes the following steps:
- Audit of the article and its verification for uniqueness
- Correction of the structure of a scientific article and its design according to the requirements of journals
- Academic translation into English and final proofreading
- Selection of journals for submission
- Submission of a scientific article and further correspondence with the editors
- Publishing and indexing an article in the Scopus database
- Full support by a personal manager and informing you about all stages of publication
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually based on several factors:
- The level of difficulty of the work on the article, the quality/lack of structure, etc.
- Your requirements for indicators of publications (quartile, H-index, restrictions on countries publishing the journals, etc.)
- Publication fee to the editorial office
- Time limitations
After conducting a preliminary audit of your article, our managers will announce the final cost of the academic translation to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What you will get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.