Find out the cost of Publication process support
What is the support of the publication process?
Publication activity has already become an integral part of the modern researcher. Publication of articles in international journals included in Scopus or Web of Science (WoS) is the first thing that is looks at in scientific circles. Publication in rating journals opens up new perspectives in work for the author, enhances their scientific status, as well as providing opportunities of overseas collaborations. In addition, international publications help the author to move up the career ladder, to obtain a degree or title, to achieve complementary financially privileges.
However, it is important to understand that the publication of scientific article in journals of the Scopus and WoS is a very complex process with certain rules, features and “pitfalls”.
Many years of experience of E-science.space company`s employees with a knowledge of all subtleties in a publication process, allows professionally assist scientists in accompanying of their works, minimizing at the same time all the risks associated with the complexities in the publication process.
Our team of professionals will help to cope with these and many other difficulties associated with the publishing process.
Order a publication support
You can submit a request for the publishing process in SCOPUS & WoS
The publication process includes several stages.
- Checking the level of uniqueness of a scientific article. The scientific community now pays special attention to the issue of plagiarism in international publications. Authors who pass off other people’s thoughts and ideas as their own, risk their reputation and can be brought to legal responsibility if the fact of plagiarism is proved. If the author tries to publish their own works that have already been published, this is regarded as self-plagiarism and such work will be rejected without the possibility of revision or resubmission. A publication in Scopus or WoS needs to be necessarily a new research, with topical issues, innovative ideas and interesting results.
Plagiarism check is carried out by our specialists using specialized paid software.
- Editing and design of scientific material in accordance with the requirements. Great importance is attached to the correct structure of the article because that’s what is looked at first. Peer reviewers of scientific journals will not read an entire article if they find that it is not framed to all standards. And in addition to the generally accepted norms for submitting the text of a scientific article, each journal has its own requirements, which must also be taken into account when submitting.
- Academic translation into English. Even for those who are fluent in English, we recommend to entrust the translation to our professionals, because it will also depend on its quality whether the article will be accepted for publication or not. Our professional translators and who work directly with the scientific texts and familiar with specific terminology will fully convey the meaning of your research, do not missing the details. And proofreading of the article by a native speaker, which is the final stage of academic translation, will bring the translation of the article to the ideal.
- Targeted selection of the journal. The most painstaking and responsible stage is the selection of a journal that will maximally correspond to the subject of the article, as well as to all norms and indicators, because for different scientific purposes there are their own requirements for journals, which must also be taken into account when choosing. In addition, the specialists of our company constantly monitor the activities of the magazines, and if some publication falls into the risk zone (to be removed from the database), then the articles are not submitted to it.
- Submission of a scientific article and further work with journals. The longest stage of the publication process, which includes the initial review, during which correspondence with the editor`s office and work with arising objections are carried out. After successfully completing the first stage, the second stage of reviewing by independent experts who understand the topic of this article follows.
Based on the results of this stage, the article may be asked to be revised and sent for re-review, or immediately accepted for publication.
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually based on several factors:
- The level of difficulty of the work on the article, the quality/lack of structure, etc.
- Your requirements for indicators of publications (quartile, H-index, restrictions on countries publishing the journals, etc.)
- Publication fee to the editorial office
- Time limitations
After conducting a preliminary audit of your article, our managers will announce the final cost of the academic translation to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What you will get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.