Find out the cost of ISBN registration
What is ISBN?
ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is a unique code that is assigned to books and monographs, thanks to which any publication can be identified, regardless of country or location. The book that received this code is registered in a common electronic database and becomes available to all readers, librarians, sellers, etc.
What is the ISBN number for?
The ISBN number is required for all books published through the publisher, without it the book cannot be published, as a result, it cannot be placed in libraries and sold in stores. Figuratively speaking, literature without an ISBN is just material printed at home on a printer.
What is the benefit of having an ISBN?
ISBN is required for the following:
– to be able to sell a book;
– to protect copyrights;
– to make the publication official and unique in the publishing world;
– to facilitate books search in the collections of libraries;
– for the publication of a monograph or scientific manual.
In addition, a scientific monograph without an ISBN will not be considered for publication, and an ISBN for scientific works is required to obtain academic degrees and titles.
Our team of professionals will help to cope with these and many other difficulties associated with the publishing process.
Order ISBN registration
solving this issue.
ISBN registration services include:
1) preparation and execution of a package of documents for ISBN registration;
2) submission of all documents to the relevant authorities;
3) receiving a letter on the assignment of the ISBN code;
4) informing you on the status of work by our company’s manager.
Make your printed edition official with us, guaranteed and promptly.
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually based on several factors:
After conducting a preliminary audit of your publication, our managers will announce the final cost of ISBN registration to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What will you get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.