Find out the cost of the Analysis of the growth of the Hirsch index
What is the Hirsch index?
The Hirsch index or h-index is a quantitative indicator that reflects the scientific performance of a scientist, group of scientists, scientific organization or country, based on the number of publications and their citations by other scientists. This indicator was proposed in 2005 by the American physicist Jorge Hirsch to assess the scientific productivity of physicists, but then it began to be used for all fields of science.
How is the h-index calculated?
Let`s take an example of how the h-index is calculated.
1 published scientific article in the Scopus database + 1 citations of this article by other scientists = Hirsch index 1.
In order to increase the h-index to 2, each of the 2 articles of the author must be cited 2 times.
Accordingly, for a Hirsch index of 3, you need 3 citations for all three articles.
What does the Hirsch index mean and why does it need to be increased?
First of all, the higher the h-index, the higher the rating of the scientist in the scientific world, which, in turn, gives them a number of advantages:
– colleagues, including foreign ones, invite the scientist to cooperation, publications in co-authorship, etc.;
– proposals from journals to become a reviewer or join the editorial board;
– increase the chances to receive grant funding;
– the possibility of publishing in high-ranking journals of Scopus and Web of Science;
– conditions for conducting new and larger-scale research.
All this gives the scientist the opportunity to develop not only within the framework of the university and country, but also to reach the level of international cooperation.
Many authors, in order to increase the Hirsch index go in for self-citation or arrange with several colleagues to cite each other’s work in their scientific articles. However, it is quite easy to check whether the Hirsch index is “twisted” in this way, which can cause a significant blow to the scientific reputation of such an author.
Cooperating with our company, we guarantee to our customers organic h-index increase tracking to the desired level.
The Hirsch index is one of the most important indicators for every scientist, therefore we recommend not to neglect it, but to form it in the right way, adhering to the principles of academic integrity.
Our team of professionals will help to cope with these and many other difficulties associated with the publishing process.
Help to increase the Hirsch index
Considering the many years of experience of our specialists, E-science.space has developed for you a comprehensive service “Analysis of the h-index increase”.
This service includes the following aspects:
- analysis of your profile in the Scopus/Web of Science databases;
- search of articles for citation with relevant topics;
- drawing up the links in accordance with the requirements of foreign journals;
- tracking the publishing process and indexing articles;
- regular informing by the company`s manager about the status of the work performed.
How much can such a service cost?
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually based on several factors:
- Number of publications at the time you contact our company
- Number of citations at the time you contact our company
- Time limitations
- After conducting a preliminary analysis of your profile in the Scopus / Web of Science databases, our managers will announce the final cost to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What you will get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.