Publication in the journals of foreign member-states of the EU or the OECDМарина Дей
Find out the cost of publication in journals of foreign countries - EU and OECD member states
What is publication in the journals of foreign countries - member-states of the EU or the OECD?
Along with publications in Scopus and Web of Science, publications of scientific articles in the journals of foreign member-states of the EU or the OECD are of high priority for scientists who plan to develop their scientific activities. One of the requirements prescribed at the legislative level, as well as in scientific institutions, is publication in the journals of foreign countries.
Publishing papers in such publications will help the author to achieve several scientific goals: to obtain a scientific title or degree, to protect the thesis, to comply with the university requirements, to increase scientist`s rankings, to get the possibility of a new long-term cooperation and others.
As in rating editions of Scopus and WoS, the journals of foreign member-states of the EU or the OECD put forward certain requirements to published materials.
How should the article be arranged?
To get accepted for publication, the article should have:
- Interesting and relevant content
- Correct design and structure
- A wide list of references, consisting of new sources
- High level of uniqueness
- Academic translation into English
The topic of the article must fully correspond to the field of the journal concerned, and the work itself must meet all generally accepted norms, as well as the requirements of the selected journal.
Why publish an article in foreign journals?
Publishing in journals of foreign countries is a great way to improve your scientometric indicators, as well as to get acquainted with the field of scientific publications. Publishing an article in one of these journals will make it easier for you to prepare your work for the more rated editions of Scopus and WoS.
Our team of professionals will help to cope with these and many other difficulties associated with the publishing process.
Our company provides a full range of services for articles publication both separately and integrally, turnkey.
The service “Publication in the journals of foreign member-states of the EU or the OECD” includes:
- Audit of the article and its verification for uniqueness
- Correction of the structure of a scientific article and its design according to the requirements of journals
- Academic translation in English and proofreading by a native speaker
- Selection of journals for submissions
- Submission of a scientific article and further business correspondence with the editors
- Article publication in a journal
- Full support by a personal manager of the company and informing you about all stages of publication.
Support your professional development with e-science.space company!
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually based on several factors:
- The level of difficulty of the work on the article, the quality/lack of structure, etc.
- Your requirements for indicators of publications (quartile, H-index, restrictions on countries publishing the journals, etc.)
- Publication fee to the editorial office
- Time limitations
After conducting a preliminary audit of your article, our managers will announce the final cost of the academic translation to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What will you get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.
We will help you with any difficulties that accompany the publication process. Thanks to the professionalism of our team, you will not worry about the publication of your scientific work and will be able to devote the saved time to new research, development or communication with your loved ones.