Preliminary technical assessment of the articleМарина Дей
Order an audit of the article
What is a preliminary technical assessment of an article?
The first and mandatory stage that every scientific article should go through in order to be published in the Scopus or the Web of Science journals is a preliminary technical assessment.
Company E-science.space provides this service absolutely free of charge within one working day.
What is included in the technical assessment of an article?
- Checking the uniqueness of the text through the anti-plagiarism system.
- Analysis of the text on the matter of compliance with the structure (according to the IMRAD standard). For more information on the requirements for article formatting, see the page “Editing and correcting the text of a scientific article” (link to E-science.space).
- Verification of compliance with all the requirements that international databases impose on published texts.
- Analysis of the list of references, its design, completeness and novelty of the sources used.
Preliminary technical assessment of the article gives an opportunity:
- To provide recommendations for improvements that will need to be made before submitting the article. These will not be recommendations regarding the content of the scientific work, only technical aspects that will allow the material to pass peer review successfully, without returning to the author for revision.
- To form a proposal for the cost and timing of the publication of your scientific article.
- To offer ways of further cooperation, as well as additional information you may be interested in.
The evaluation of the article by the specialists of our company will give you complete information about all possible options for its publication, as well as valuable information on how to improve your work in order to publish it in international scientific journals as soon as possible.
Our company strictly adheres to the terms of confidentiality, therefore, before submitting an article for a preliminary assessment, the company offers to sign an agreement on maintaining the confidentiality of information and your copyrights.
Send your request to our managers and they will provide you with all the information you need.
Order an audit of a scientific article
Considering the many years of experience of our specialists, E-science.space has developed a comprehensive service “Publication in the Scopus Journals” for you, which includes the following steps:
- Audit of the article and its verification for uniqueness
- Correction of the structure of a scientific article and its design according to the requirements of journals
- Academic translation into English and final proofreading of the text
- Selection of magazines for submission
- Submission of a scientific article and further correspondence with the editors
- Publication and indexing of an article in the Scopus database
- Full support by a personal manager and informing you about all stages of publication.
How much can such a service cost?
The cost is formed individually based on several factors:
- The level of difficulty of the work on the article, the quality/lack of structure, etc.
- Your requirements for indicators of publications (quartile, H-index, restrictions on countries publishing the journals, etc.)
- Time limitations
After conducting a preliminary audit of your article, our managers will announce the final cost of the academic translation to you without any hidden or additional fees.
What you will get in the process of cooperation with our company:
– Saving your valuable time
– Calmness and confidence in achieving the result – publication and indexing of your work in the international Scopus database
– Quality and confidentiality guarantee
– Work in the legal field, all your rights are protected by an agreement
– Compliance with predetermined deadlines
– Control of journals (we monitor the parameters of publications and do not submit articles to those that fall into the risk zone).
E-science.space is a company that has united professionals working in the field of scientific publications for more than 5 years who have tremendous experience in publishing articles in international journals and understand all the specifics of the work. We are well-known, recognizable, recommended. And we know how to make a cooperation with us not only fruitful but also pleasant for you.